1. GREAT PROTECTION
- Caress blocks fluids, blood, urine, etc. and protects the mattress
- Caress has pores and is breathable.
- Caress is laminated with film.
- Caress does not hold stains from chemicals.
- Caress keeps warm in winter, avoid sweating in the summer
- Caress protects the spread of odors from perspiration.
- Caress is antibacterial and antiallergic.
- Caress protects from bugs.
- Caress is stable, flexible and does not lose its shape.
- Caress does not need ironing.
- Caress does not contain any substance based on PVC.
- Caress is of great help for women who appreciate the convenience.
- Caress pillow cases have the same qualities as the bed protective layer
- Caress is certified with ECO-TEX.
- Caress for children who have problems and bedwetting.
- Caress of people that are lied down
- Caress for people who have permanent sweating at night.
- Caress for people who have allergic problems. The antibacterialand antiallergic qualities offer great help.
- Caress in hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, kindergartens, nurseries.
- Caress can be used as a protective layereither as a plain sheet.
- Caress pillowcases have the same qualities as the protective layer.
3. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Caress in white colour is washable up to 90 degrees
- Caress should not be ironed.
- Caress should not enter the drier
- Caress does not use bleach or similar chemicals
- Caress is 80% cotton and 20% polyester.